Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Study Abroad: Granada, Spain 2010



During my Junior year of high school, I was presented with the opportunity to participate in a high school study abroad program in Southern Spain. I made the decision to go with little hesitation and after my first experience abroad I decided to enroll in the extended 5 week program. That summer I lived with a host family in Granada, Spain, attended spanish classes each morning at the University of Granada, and spent my weekends exploring nearby cities with the other program participants. 
During this time, I developed a passion for trying new things, learning new languages, and immersing myself in different cultures. It was a trip that would later inspire me to travel to other spanish-speaking countries in the future and continue my study of the language. 


No comments:

Post a Comment